Jotella Media Group Recruitment 2021
Jotella Media Group Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Jotella Media Group
Jotella Media Group is a reputable firm in Ghana
The following positions are available at Jotella Media Group Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Jotella Media Group Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
- Manages a portfolio of clients to retain and grow the relationships. Evaluates client’s personal and investment needs and creates an investment policy statement, asset allocation, investment portfolio, and financial plans. Implements client strategies through the management of investment portfolios and the ongoing evaluation of performance according to each client’s investment policy statement.
- Research into the market, companies that have a good-paying dividend and future for the growth of their products or services
- Manages large and/or complex relationships and asset sizes.
- Applies investment management expertise to communicate and implement investment strategies to client’s personal and financial situations.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Monitors and tracks performance and addresses any issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Oversees the implementation of client strategies, management of investment portfolios and ongoing evaluation of performance.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Manages and continually enhances the client experience through strong relationship management.
- Performs sales and service support activities to meet client needs and maintain overall service levels.
- Identifies new business opportunities and acquires referrals from existing book of business.
- Implements business development strategies to acquire new business.
- Identifies and recommends ways to enhance the client experience.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handle non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- HND or Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field
- A solid understanding of how the stock market operates across the globe most especially in North America
- Minimum of 1-year working experience
- Investment Counsellor (IC) and/or Portfolio Management (PM) in the jurisdiction where operating.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Kindly send us an email with your CV, Academic Certificates, and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org