NEIP Opens Application For WUSC (Women In TVET Business Competition )
NEIP Opens Application For WUSC – The Women in TVET Business Competition provides technical and financial support to women graduate trainees and entrepreneurs (start-ups and established businesses) to help incubate and/or scale their enterprises in key male dominated trades. This includes access to business development services geared towards entrepreneurship enhancement, peer support networks and start-up capital (for competition winners). Participants will have opportunities to grow their business acumen and enterprises in an enabling environment, whereby they’re exposed to major private sector and industry players in technical sectors through activities such as pitching competitions.
A. HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can access the online application by clicking on the button below
The application form is also available at the National Entrepreneurship & Innovation Programme (NEIP) head and regional offices Click Here To Apply
B. Neip Application And Deadline For Women In TVET Business Competition
The application can be submitted online via www.neip.gov.gh, at the submit button upon completion of application form. where you will find detailed information regarding the content of the application, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.– Application period begins Tuesday, August 31st 2021 and ends on 25th September, 2021 midnight GMT – Late applications will not be considered.
C. NEIP SELECTION PROCEDURE
- STAGE 1: Submission of Completed Application form and payment of Non-refundable fee
- STAGE 2: Shortlisted applicants posted to the Incubation Hubs for pre-selection training and supported to write a proper business plan
- STAGE 3 Submission of completed business plans for review and selection
- STAGE 4 Shortlisted finalist invited to the INCUBATION HUBS for final Training and Pitching
- STAGE 5: Shortlisted Finalist prepared for due diligence and Disbursement of Funds
D. Neip Eligibility Criteria For Women In TVET Business Competition
- 1. Applicants must be women aged 18 years and above.
- 2. Applicants must be a graduate trainee or entrepreneur (including start-up) in one of the competition’s eligible TVET sectors
- 3. Applicants must reside or operate their business in Accra/Tema, Kumasi or Sekondi-Takoradi metropolis.
- 4. Applying TVET business should be owned and operated by a woman.
- 5. Aspiring participants should either have an idea that requires support to develop into a business, or an entrepreneur that needs business development services to scale.
- 6. Applicants should have an interest in advancing the involvement and progression of young women in non-traditional TVET trades.
NEIP WUSC ELIGIBLE TVET SECTORS
- 1. Manufacturing & Engineering (Example: Welding & Fabrication, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Auto-Electrician, Auto-Mechanic etc.)
- 2. ICT, Electronics & Automation (Example: Programming, Network Administration, Database Administrator etc.)
- 3. Extractives (Example:. Mining, Oily & Gas, Quarry, etc.)
- 4. Construction (Example: Masonry, Carpentry & Painting etc.)
- 5. Energy (Example: Electrical Installation, Solar Installation, Biogas, etc.)
Further Information To This Topic >>
- How To Apply For 2021 National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme
- 2021 National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme Plan Application Form
- 2021 National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme Ghana Application Form
- 2021 National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme Forms
- 2021 National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme Registration
- When Will 2021 National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme ( NEIP ) Start
Contact Details For 2021 National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme Forms
NEIP Office Address
National Secretariat Office:
Nii Amarh Olennu Street
4th Circular Street, Cantonments
GhanaPost digital Address: GL-043-5732
Phone & Email
+233 (0)29 900 3839
+233 (0)29 900 3840
+233 (0)29 900 3842
+233 (0)29 900 3843