SNV Netherlands Development Organisation Recruitment 2021
SNV Netherlands Development Organization has published new recruitment opportunities ….See Full details below
Overview of SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation also called “SNV Ghana” is a non-profit international development organization, established in the Netherlands in 1965. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
The following positions are available at SNV Netherlands Development Organisation Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available SNV Netherlands Development Organisation Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: International Project Manager Green
The key responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
Ensure implementation of the project work plan, as per the SNV project management procedures, internal reporting, donor requirements and contract;
· Lead, manage relationships and motivate the project team, partners and relevant stakeholders, plan and assign deliverables, review their progress and address deviations
· in terms of timelines and quality, based on project planning, deliverables agreed and budget set;
· Contract Management & Budget Oversight – Manage and account for administrative, finance and procurement components of the project in line with SNV and donor requirements;
· Human Resources Management & Team Leadership – Plan and manage HR workflow by forecasting personnel needs and supporting in recruitment & selection;
· Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with the agreed implementation plan and results between SNV and the donor;
· Deliver effective development results, planning and monitoring, financial management, and donor reporting;
· Coordinate and manage the day to day relationship with consortium partners and donors; and the proper flow of communication among all project stakeholders;
· Coordinate and management project team members;–
· Ensure the production of quality technical and financial reports for internal monitoring and for external reporting to the donor;
· Ensure the project budget is depleted according to schedule;
· Ensure that project results are delivered with high quality standard;
· Protect SNV image in dealing with all external partners on the project.
Education and Experience
· Master’s Degree in Agricultural Value Chains, Development Finance, Energy, SME or Sustainable development or related field.–
· Specific expertise in areas relevant to this project, such as business management, entrepreneurship and Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) management, circular economy, green economy and sustainability, will be considered an advantage.
· Have at least ten (10) years’ experiences in project management, including at least one consortium project;
· Have at least seven (7) years of work experience in the youth employment sector, youth and women entrepreneurship, Energy and Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) development;
· Have experience managing complex programs and a team of over 10 fte in 2 regions;
· Recent experience in project management funded by the European Union will be considered as an advantage.
· International work experience and the ability to effectively coach and lead a team of advisors in a multi-cultural setting’
How to Apply
Interested applicants CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 1st Oct. 2021