Panafrican Mining Group Recruitment 2021
Panafrican Mining Group Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply Now
Panafrican Mining Group has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Panafrican Mining Group
Mutani Technologies Ltd is a reputable firm in Ghana.
The following positions are available at Panafrican Mining Group . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Panafrican Mining Group Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Operations Manager
Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with the company as Operations Manager.
The position will require the following:
• Ensures levels of service staff is adequately trained and are competent to meet the expectations of company’s clients.
• Product problem management
• Implements written Komatsu structured product support policies and procedures to ensure our operations meet or exceed internationally recognised standards
• Delegates responsibilities at branch level to ensure Komatsu polic and systems are fully always understood and operational
• Root cause failure analysis and reporting Ensures effective management of all OEM warranty related claims and recoveries
• Application studies and continuous improvement projects
• Manages relationships with parts and logistics departments to maximise stocking and ensure equipment availabilities are maintained
• Submits weekly and monthly service reports Develops and enhances the Hensley Product GET sales
• Demonstrates leadership through structured training programmes that encourage and enhances the development of all staff.
• Performs other duties as and when directed by your supervisor.
• Qualified mechanic: 6 years’ experience as hands-on heavy equipment mechanic
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar position & in the mining sector
• Track record in training and people development
• Excellent understanding of machine application & optimisation Strong knowledge of Komatsu or other mining equipment products
• Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills Good interpersonal and oral and written communications
• Strong customer service-orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
• The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travels to locations across Ghana when needed.
• Must have a valid Driving Licence and be willing to travel across Ghana Must be able to work as a team member
Remuneration: Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
How to Apply
Kindly send your Curriculum Vitae, copy of your qualifications, and any other relevant certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources Officer
Panafrican Equipment Group Ghana Ltd
P. O. Box NS61
Closing Date: 22nd October 2021.