AirtelTigo Recruitment 2021
AirtelTigo has published new opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of AirtelTigo
AirtelTigo is a dynamic and innovative brand providing a wide range of telecommunications services.
With a subscriber base of 10 million, AirtelTigo is a solid, dynamic and innovative brand, providing a wide range of telecommunications services, including mobile voice, data mobile financial services, and business connectivity solutions. Launched in November 2017, from a merger between erstwhile Airtel and Tigo, AirtelTigo is the second largest Mobile Network Operator in Ghana. With its core vision “A better life for our customers”, AirtelTigo transforms lives through sustainable corporate social investment initiatives.
Available AirtelTigo Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
- Responsible for managing and enhancing visibility across various channels in the regions, including but not limited to Point of Sale (POS), Point of Activation (POA) and MFS agents;
- Lead in ensuring effective management of point-of-sale materials across various channels within the assigned territory with periodic trade audits to ensure constant visibility and replenishment of materials;
- Management of giveaways when applicable to the various channels, including distribution and reconciliation;
- Lead and manage brand activation campaigns within the assigned territory, to support acquisition and visibility objectives;
- Analyze trade audit report and supervise the execution of action plans within assigned territory;
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers;
- Collaborate with brand operations teams to generate insights to aid in the development of brand execution campaigns, as well as procurement of Point of Sales Material (POSM) and other trade materials;
- Specific focus will be required on ensuring 100% visibility of MFS within the assigned territory.
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Marketing and other related disciplines;
- A Minimum of Five (5) years experience in trade marketing and channel visibility is preferable in telecom and/or FMCG;
- Experienced in launching and managing brand activation campaigns;
- Good vendor and supplier management skills
- Proficiency with IT software such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc;
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good execution and reporting skills;
- Must be licensed to drive and with a clean driver’s license/record.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Job Title: Head, RF Planning and Optimization
- Adapt network coverage and capacity guidelines to the business operation;
- Ensure high-level business strategies and tactical plans are translated into appropriate radio plans and designs and delivered within agreed timelines;
- Take ownership of radio network utilization and ensure the network is used effectively and efficiently;
- Responsible for the compilation of radio network nominal plan with inputs from relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure efficient management of the radio network planning OPEX and CAPEX budget through effective planning, design, and deployment to achieve business KPIs (EBITDA, revenue, etc.);
- Ensure the radio network is well optimized as per the required Service Levels with the managed service provider;
- Ensure all radio KPIs meet agreed on thresholds with tracking process for worst cells ensuring effective and timely resolution of cases;
- Coordinate the benchmark and cluster optimization activities to provide insights into business decision-making;
- Seek out new technologies and undertake optimization trials for new features, align features and parameters to best practice deployments;
- Ensure the optimization and resolution of customer complaints and within agreed timelines.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field but with emphasis on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering Technology or related fields;
- Project management certification will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of eight (8) years relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Highly proficient with cellular network design & operational telecoms principles, cellular wireless technologies, radio access network design theory for 2G/3G/4G technologies and an introduction to 5G technologies;
- Experience in managing vendors, analyzing contracts, business proposals and RFQs;
- Good knowledge of project/program management.
- Able to translate high-level business strategies and tactical plans into technically achievable goals and projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.Application Deadline: 25th Nov. 2021.