Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2021
Mastercard Foundation has published new opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based in Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance youth learning in Africa. The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
Available Mastercard Foundation Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Manage and coordinate internal and external events/meetings for the Director Human Capital Development – act as an effective ‘gatekeeper’ while ensuring access to the Director Human Capital Development (HCD).
- Coordinate agenda of meetings, capture complete and detailed minutes of meeting, ensure timely distribution to attendees and related staff.
- Lead follow-up on post meeting/events actions to support Director Human Capital Development, designated staff.
- Coordinate logistics including room bookings, catering, refreshments etc.
- Manage and coordinate Director Human Capital Development travel arrangements, to include accommodation, ground/air transport, immigration/ Visa/immunization details.
- Prepare and submit expense reports accurately and efficiently in line with organizational policies.
- Maintain key contact of country stakeholders.
- Manage program team calendar including prioritizing and resolving scheduling conflicts as required.
- Working closely with the office coordinator, coordinate logistics of project meetings and events including room bookings, catering, refreshments etc.
- Facilitate internal communication within the Human Capital Development Office.
- Maintain in good order content of shared folders used by Human Capital Development team.
- Compose routine correspondence to support Director, HCD interaction with internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Support to coordinate and compile material for (Foundation) Board and SLT reporting.
- Support distribution of correspondence from Director, HCD to relevant staff and stakeholders.
- Organize and maintain documentation/files related to Director, HCD.
- Build, liaise and sustain relationships with Executive Assistants /offices for Mastercard Foundation key partners, stakeholders.
- Provide backup to other (Foundation) Executive Assistant /Administrators as required.
- Perform any task assigned by the Director of Human Capital Development.
Who You Are
- College diploma or University degree is required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role in a fast-paced environment with local and multinational experience.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent planning and logistical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exhibiting grace under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in English; written and spoken, and French would an added advantage.
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to produce high quality work consistently and effectively.
- Able to work independently with little direction or supervision and possess ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects.
- Well established networks of service contractors, relevant stakeholders, and partner organizations.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365, and SharePoint).
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
How to Apply
Applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.