Mark Foundation Scholarship for KNUST Ghanaian Female Students
2021/2022 Mark Foundation Scholarship for KNUST Ghanaian Female Students – Apply Now
Opportunity is opened for Mark Foundation Scholarship for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) female students. All interested students are to carefully read through the requirements and put in an application before the closing date.
Mark Foundation is a Scholarship scheme that offers one-year scholarship to female students in the KNUST School of Business to enable them pursue their University Education.
Mark Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian female students in their first year who have gained admission to the KNUST School of Business with an aggregate not more than 10.
Mark Foundation Scholarship Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include a copy of the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme, a reference number, and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students, Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022, by 4:00pm.