New UPSA Hostel Opens for Manual Bookings
All students are advised that the upper floors of the new UPSA hostel, Hostel B, will be available for accommodation in February, 2022. Students interested in being assigned rooms at Hostel B should take note of the following:
1. The allocation of rooms will be strictly on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. To indicate an interest in being assigned a room, students should:
● write their names at the Hostel Administration Office, Room 101, by Monday, February 7, 2022; or
● call any of the following numbers from Monday, 7th February, 2022: 0302 913535, 0262 621591, 0240 226444 or 0560 387551.
3. Students who indicate their interest as stipulated above will be notified of when to make a payment.
4. Only 4-in-1 occupancy rooms will be available.
5. As a reminder, the upper level rooms of Hostel B are available for accommodation. The elevator, however, will be unavailable for use.
Deputy Director, Business Development Centre
For: Director, BDC