UG Mature Student Admissions Into Distance Education Programme 2022 /2023
UG MATURE STUDENT ADMISSIONS INTO DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
Registration for the University of Ghana mature access course for the 2022/2023 academic year takes place from Monday, January 24 to Friday, March 11, 2022. Successful applicants will be admitted into the following Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education Programmes based on their performance in the entrance examinations:
Bachelor of Arts Subject Combinations
• Political Science, Sociology and Information Studies
• Psychology, Sociology and Information Studies
• Adult Education and Human Resource Studies, Psychology, Information Studies
• Accounting, Psychology, Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
• Public Administration, Sociology, Information Studies
• Human Resource Management, Psychology, Information Studies
• Diploma in Youth and Development
• Diploma in Adult Education
• Diploma in Public Administration
• Diploma in Librarianship
• Diploma in Accounting
• Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old. • Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
• Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the UG online application form.
The Access Course will be run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education of the College of Education, University of Ghana; at all its Learnin Centres across the country.
Applicants should take note of the following:
• The registration fee for the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GI-1500.00. Please note that the fee is non-refundable.
• Payment should be made into UG Learning Centre Account number 1441002010444 at any branch of ECOBANK Ghana Limited. • Applicants should register online at the University of Ghana Website or through https://apply.ug.edu.gh/ admissions/ mature.
• Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s on-line application form.
• The Access Course begins on February 26 and ends on Apirl 24,2022.
For further information, visit the University’s website: www.ug.edu.gh or contact us on any of the following numbers or email addresses:
College Academic Office: 0503899803, 0552996775, 0264410136
Department of Distance Education: 0303938855, 0302956122
Accra 0303944582 0303970282
Tsito/Ho 0201885987 0249528434 0342290824
Tema 0244818069 Koforidua 0243654839 0244771933
Takoradi 0203333233 Tamale 0244045270
Bolgatanga 020 5191313 0352027153 033 2132100
Cape Coast 0244453440
Please note that this is the official University of Ghana Mature Access Course. All other advertised courses have not been sanctioned by the University. Only candidates who participate in the official University of Ghana Mature Access Course will be eligible to take the entrance examination.
All applications must be submitted by the deadline of Friday, March 11, 2022