Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship at King’s College London
Apply for Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship at King’s College London 2022-23
King’s College London is pleased to offer the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme to international students. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £22,500. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees (plus a living allowance if you are a Home student). For 2022-23 one scholarship will be available.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bosco Tso and Emily Ng
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees £22,500 plus a living allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS | Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship
The Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance, to undertake the one Year LLM Law programme at King’s.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2022.
The generous gift, from alumnus Mr Bosco Tso, has been established to support students who wish to study law at King’s. The scholarship is intended to help support the winner with the cost of tuition fees and living expenses whilst studying. For 2022-23 one scholarship will be available.
To be eligible for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Applicants must have provided a written personal statement;
- Applicants must be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor
Successful applicants for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme will receive the following benefits:
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 towards your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute towards the majority of your tuition fees (£30,150). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £7,650.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme, interested applicants should apply online for this scholarship. The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: July 29, 2022