Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program for African-Born Scholars
Apply for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program for African-Born Scholars 2022
The Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship 2022/23 is open for application from interested scholars of African background to take advantage of the opportunity to be trained and equipped for future endeavours. The Fellowship is a scholar fellowship program for educational projects at African higher education institutions.
Applications for the fellowship must meet the minimum requirement for the award of the fellowship. Potential opportunities to apply for supplemental funding to cover knowledge production activities and workshop attendance will also be available.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Carnegie Corporation of New York
Host Institution(s): Participating institutions in Africa
Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Pre-doctoral
Nationality: African-born students
Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship 2022/23 |Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the CADFP, the applicant must:
- Have been born in any African country, as shown by the biographical data in the applicant’s passport.
- Applicant must hold a terminal degree with good grades.
- Be employed at an accredited college or University.
- Applicant must be willing to be enrolled in the fellowship which is to be held at the United States of America.
- Applicant must show great leadership potential as evidenced in their community engagement.
- Applicants are to submit as part of their application, personal statements and information about their academic qualifications, disciplinary expertise and administrative experience.
- Applicants are to submit a letter of recommendation from a Dean or from an administrator of equal or higher level from the scholar’s current institution.
How-to-apply: Interested applicants for the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship 2022/23 are to note that all applications are online and they should upload copies of relevant certificates and other supporting documents to the application platform before the scholarship application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified