IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2022
Apply for IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme which will provide scholarships to selected students studying towards a Master’s degree in nuclear related subjects as well as internship opportunities.
The Fellowship programme seeks to inspire and support young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field. The candidates will be awarded up to €20,000 for tuition costs and up to €20,000 for living costs.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): International Atomic energy Agency (IAEA)
Host Institution(s): Not stated
Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be students from IAEA Member States.
- Applicants must be female candidates accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Master’s programme in a nuclear related field.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship are to complete an online application form by the application deadline.
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official acceptance/admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study and duration of the programme.
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs.
- Completed reference forms sent directly to MSCFP@iaea.org by two referees.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2023 at 23:59 (CEST)