How To Use SSnit Card In Ghana
Learn more about how to use ssnit card in Ghana;
What is ssnit card in Ghana?
A registered SSNIT member with a valid smartcard can perform the following transactions at the BT: View Member Information (i.e. name, address details, marital details, date of first registration etc.). Update Member Information. View nominees or beneficiaries.
How do I use my SSNIT card?
How does a member use the SSNIT BT?
- Get to the nearest SSNIT biometric terminal.
- Insert SSNIT smartcard to ‘card slot’ receptacle on the BT.
- Wait until Fingerprint Verification Page is displayed.
- Put Correct Finger On Fingerprint Scanner.
- A pop up message screen should appear if fingerprint verification is successful
What is SSNIT card in Ghana?
The Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT), has extended the deadline for Members of the Scheme to merge their SSNIT and NIA numbers (Personal ID Numbers on their Ghana Cards) from 31st December, 2021 to 30th June, 2022.
How do I activate my SSNIT account?
Click on “SELF SERVICE” on the main SSNIT website to go to the Self Service Portal; Page 2 2. On the Self Service Portal, click on the SIGN IN link; 3. Enter the User Name (Portal ID) and the Temporary Password that was emailed to you to proceed.
How can I check my SSNIT balance?
Check SSNIT Statement Using your Phone
- Visit www.ssnit.org.gh.
- Click MY STATEMENT.
- Click Get Access & provide answers to the questions asked.
- Please note: If you don’t know the answer to the question, refresh the page for another question (you have three attempts)
How do I know if my SSNIT number is active?
- Visit the SSNIT website ssnit.org.gh.
- Click My Statement.
- On the right side, under “Have you linked your Ghana Card? Check status here”, enter your SSNIT number to check your merger status.
- Click “Check Status”.
- A pop-up message to check your email will appear on your screen.
How can I withdraw money from my SSNIT account?
Published on 23 November, 2015. No. A member cannot withdraw part of his contribution because again it is not a saving scheme. The contributions have to be made over a period of time and invested to enable the scheme pay out the benefits guaranteed under the scheme.
How much is SSNIT contribution in Ghana?
WHAT SSNIT DOES
|CONTRIBUTIONS||ACT 766||PNDC 247|
|EMPLOYER||13.0% of basic salary||12.5%|
|WORKER||5.5% of basic salary||5.0%|
|TOTAL||18.5% of basic salary||17.5%|