NSS Posting Is Out Now ; Where To Check Posting
The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has today OCTOBER 12, 2022, the Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the postings of a total of ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY (115,240) prospective national service personnel who enrolled to undertake their mandatory national service for the 2022/2023 service year.
Which month will the 2022 National Service Start in Ghana?
- The prospective service personnel include the year 2022 eligible Ghanaian graduates from accredited tertiary institutions in the country, defaulters who wbmitted their applications for postings, and private registrants.
- Prospective national service personnel should log onto the Scheme’s website at btto://www.nss.nov.at, to check their placements.
- Printing of appointment letters by service personnel and endorsement by respective user agencies can only be done from Monday, October 17, 2022. However, validation and registration at all regional centres across the country would begin on Monday, October 24, 2022, and continue till FRIDAY, December 30, 2022, to accommodate prospective servke personnel who are yet to complete their academic prograrnmes.
- To minimize excessive crowding at t. validation centres, all national service personnel must schedule appointment online and visit the validation centres on the scheduled date and time for validation with strict adherence to the COVID-1B protocol guidelines.
SE/07CE 70 IHE X1710V
HOW TO CHECK NATIONAL SERVICE POSTING – portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
To Check your National Service Posting Status, follow the leads below to access the list;
- Go to the National Service Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number (e.g. NSSGCC100105) in the required box
- Finally, Click on the Submit button and wait for the pop-up window to open with your Posting Information.
- All newly posted Candidates should follow this step (Steps to Take After NSS Posting).
Congrats to all successfully posted candidates.
Note: If you get the message ‘Your NSS Number may be incorrect or you have not been posted yet. Please kindly check it and try again’ when checking your NSS Posting, don’t panic, just check it back again another time because your posting will be updated soon.
How to Retrieve/Recover Your NSS Password and Pin Code
Follow the steps below to recover your password and print your appointment letter.
- Visit https://portal.nss.gov.gh/forgot-password
- Enter your registered email/username
- Click on send me “Reset Link”
- Go to your email to reset your password and set a new password.
- Thereafter, visit the NSS portal to check your posting and also print your appointment letter.
How to Retrieve NSS Pin Code
- Go to the NSS portal: portal.nss.gov.gh
- Click on the dashboard menu “Check & Pay For PIN CODE“
- Enter your Index No. or your School ID No.
- Enter your date of birth in the column provided
- Click on the search button.
- A display of your PIN CODE and personal data will appear. Write down your PIN CODE for future reference.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the National Service Scheme (NSS) by visiting the official website via http://nss.gov.gh or firstname.lastname@example.org, +233-302-772714, +233-302-772714, 6 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.
What is NSS special posting?
The National Service Special Posting -NSS Special Posting is when prospective service Personnel who were not successful with placement to entities of their choice are lured by certain unscrupulous individuals to pay an amount of money to be posted to their place of choice. At least, this is the widely known definition.
How can I print my NSS appointment letter?
Enter your NSS Number in the space provided and Click the Search button. When your Posting details appear, scroll down and click Click here to Print Posting Letter. In the end, Download and Print your NSS Appointment Letter.