AAU Student Portal Login ; Access Ambrose Alli Login
The AAU Student Portal Login – https://aaue.waeup.org/login has been enabled by the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s AAU Student Portal?
The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma ( AAU ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Explore Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Student Portal Links
- AAU Ekpoma Student Portal: https://aaue.waeup.org/
- AAU Ekpoma Student Portal Login: https://aaue.waeup.org/login
- AAU Ekpoma Application Portal: https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants
- AAU Ekpoma Admission Status: https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- AAU Main Website: https://www.aauekpoma.edu.ng/
How To log into AAU Student Portal
- Open your internet browser on your smartphone.
- Visit the AAU student portal.
- Enter your username.
- Type in your Password.
- Click on Log in.
Contact Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
KM 70 Benin Auchi Road
P. M. B 14, Ekpoma
Edo State Nigeria
Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm
+234 805 130 6155
+234 805 130 6005
Vice Chancellor: +234 905 849 4343
Registrar: +234 905 849 4345