AAUA Student Portal Login
The AAUA Student Portal Login – https://avers.aaua.edu.ng/student/login has been enabled by the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s AAUA Student Portal?
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba ( AAUA ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Explore Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student Portal Links
- AAUA Undergraduate Student Portal: https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng
- AAUA Postgraduate Portal: http://pgs.aaua.edu.ng/
- AAUA Main Website:https://aaua.edu.ng/b/
How To log into AAUA Student Portal
- Open your internet browser on your smartphone.
- Visit the AAUA student portal.
- Enter your username.
- Type in your Password.
- Click on Log in.
Contact Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
Adekunle Ajasin University, P. M. B. 001, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
+234-705-7890597, +234-816-1651123, +234-708-9105452