ABSU Recruitment Portal Login
The ABSU Recruitment Portal Login – https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/ has been enabled by the Abia State University, Uturu . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that ABSU recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at ABSU to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Abia State University recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of Abia State University, Uturu
Abia State University is one of the state owned universities in Nigeria. These state academic institutions were created to expand admissions and bring professional skills, expertise and modern research facilities close to the city and rural dwellers, and have helped talented students to obtain higher education
Abia State University, Uturu Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested Staff Applicants
Why Do I Need An Abia State University, Uturu Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; Abia State University, Uturu hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available Abia State University, Uturu Currents job Opportunities.
ABSU Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for ABSU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official ABSU recruitment portal via abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
Abia State University Recruitment Update
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Abia State University on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Take note of the following points:
- The Abia State University will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the institution. They are not authorized representatives of the school. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the institution.