Account Manager Salary In Ghana
Account Manager In Ghana Averagely Ranges from from 2,600 GHS (lowest) to 8,500.00 GHS (highest).
Who Is An Account Manager ?
An account manager is the business representative with whom a client has the most one-on-one interaction within a company. Companies use account managers to ensure that customers feel that their needs are being met.
Qualification Required & Experience For Account Manager In Ghana
- 5+ years of success in client facing roles in the Payments Technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Working knowledge of Electronic Payment technology Industry systems, Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
- Has understanding of the payment processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
- Has knowledge of payments technology products and services and how these impact clients’ business.
- Strong client relationship management experience and customer focus.
- Strong abilities in organizational, Project management/ execution, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Proven ability to establish productive working client relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Solid inter-personal skills.
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
The median, the maximum, the minimum, and the range
Account Manager salaries in Ghana range from 2,530 GHS per month (minimum salary) to 8,490 GHS per month (maximum salary).
The median salary is 5,690 GHS per month, which means that half (50%) of people working as Account Manager(s) are earning less than 5,690 GHS while the other half are earning more than 5,690 GHS.
The median represents the middle salary value.
Generally speaking, you would want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more than the median salary.
Closely related to the median are two values: the 25th and the 75th percentiles.
Reading from the salary distribution diagram, 25% of Account Manager(s) are earning less than 3,700 GHS while 75% of them are earning more than 3,700 GHS. Also from the diagram, 75% of Account Manager(s) are earning less than 7,520 GHS while 25% are earning more than 7,520 GHS.
What is an account manager position?
An account manager is generally the business representative with whom the client has the most one-on-one interaction.
This staff member oversees the daily, routine tasks involved with addressing the customer’s needs and concerns and maintaining their account activities.
Can you be an account manager without a degree?
Many companies prefer candidates with some experience in lower-level sales or marketing roles.
Aside from a bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience, an account manager may require specific training in the industry or department in which their company operates, as well as the software they use.
Further Reading >>>Account Manager Jobs In Ghana