Accra Technical University Diploma Courses
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES (DBS) CANDIDATES
DBS qualification with passes in all five (5) subjects, plus Four (4) WASSCE passes (A1 –D7) or four (4) SSSCE/GBCE passes (A – D) or GCE ‘O’/GCE ‘A’ Level, including credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
G. gce ‘A’ level /aBCE applicants
- FOUR (4) GCE ‘O’ Level/GBCE credits passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) GCE ‘A’ Level or two (2) ABCE passes in relevant subjects.
H. Other certificateS and Diploma Applicants
i. A Diploma from a recognised higher institution.
ii. Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana) Level I
- A degree in relevant area.
i. Mature applicants
Candidates must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and must attach proof of age with birth certificates or other legitimate documentary evidence to the completed application forms. Mature applicants must pass the Entrance Examinations to be conducted in English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge. The mature candidate must have the relevant working experience in the subject area.
Eligible mature applicants are required to obtain two (2) separate bankers’ drafts with sum of GH₵ 160.00and GH₵ 350.00 respectively, covering the cost of the application form, tuition (classes) and Mature Entrance Examinations, payable to Accra Technical University.
Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting/Secretarial/Marketing/Purchasing and Supply/Statistics/Entrepreneurship/ICT Options)
Four (4) gce ‘o’ Level credits including English Language and Mathematics or rsa stage ii/GBCE with four (4) passes including English Language and Mathematics or passes in four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE subjects including English Language, Mathematics and two (2) elective subjects.
diploma in Logistics and Transport (dILT)
The programme consists of six (6) modules, including:
- Managing Transport and the Logistics Operations
- Managing Resources
- Transport Economics and Finance
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Passenger Transport
- Logistics and Supply Chain
II) target group
- Individuals in Middle Management positions who seek to develop a more Strategic view of Logistics and Transport Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Stores Administration etc.
iii) entry requirements
- International Certificate in Logistics and Transport.
- HND / degree holders
- Equivalent professional qualifications.
- Two (2) semesters of Fourteen (14) weeks each
- Lectures times are three (3) Evenings in the week