Administrative Manager Jobs In Ghana
Find The Current Available Administrative Manager Jobs In Ghana Below ;
Who Is An Administrative Manager ?
An Administrative Manager, also known as Head Administrator or Office Manager, is in charge of coordinating an organization’s administration system and general workflows. Their duties include supervising staff, facilitating communication throughout a company and developing procedures to make a workplace more efficient.
Roles And Duties Of Administrative Manager In Ghana
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Perform data entry and scan documents
• Manage calendar for Managing Director
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
• Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
• Maintain office supplies for department
Qualification Required & Experience For Administrative Manager In Ghana
• Degree/Diploma in Administration
• Minimum of 4years experience in a similar role
• Should have an administrative and IT background
• Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent decision-making skills.
• Effective time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Must be a Computer literate and indepth knowledge of Microsoft Office
Typical Employers of Business Administrator
All types of businesses
List Of Companies In Search Of Administrative Manager In Ghana
Further Reading >>>Administrative Manager Salary In Ghana