ADSU Accommodation Portal Login
The ADSU Accommodation Portal Login – has been enabled by the Adamawa State University Mubi . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
ADSU Accommodation Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need An Accommodation Portal ?
Various experts explain how accommodation provides students with a “sense of belonging and security,” which can encourage them to “take on the risks and challenges of higher education, and to achieve the associated academic and life growth.” This portal is where you register your details to apply to live in accommodation.
We are pleaseed to inform you about ADSU Hostel Portal- Forms, Booking, Rooms, Accommodation Fees & Pictures for 2022-2023 Academic Year
Adamawa State University is located in Mubi, in the Northern Senatorial District of Adamawa State, Nigeria. It was established in 2002 by the Adamawa State University Law No. 10 of 2001.”. The title caption of the university is “Towards ensuring rapid development and transformation of the State”.
Address: 77JG+2WJ, 650101, Mubi
How to Apply for ADSU Save and Secure Accommodation
- Please don;t be trap by track set by online fraudster, demanding money and claiming they will offer you Accommodation @ADSU, please this is Nigeria be wise⊗
- To Apply for ADSU, Kindly Login to the ADSU Student Portal, follow the Instruction on the portal and Apply for an Accommodation
To Apply kindly visit the ADSU Student Portal (i.e Adamawa State University Mubi(ADSU) Official Website…
- It Must be located Close to the ADSU Campus – Preferably within walking distance or on a Public Transport route
- Good security
- Safe Accommodation
- Serene Environments
- Fully Furnished Rooms. Friendly On-site Staff
- from ngstudentportal.com, It should be Stone’s Throw From ADSU(Short Distance To Campus) Safe & Secure
- a place where lifelong Positive friendships are made..and Lots more
Contact Adamawa State University Mubi
P.M.B. 25, Mubi – Nigeria
Tel:. +234 8036051129,
+234 8036227359, +234 7038132083.