ADSU Recruitment Portal Login
The ADSU Recruitment Portal Login has been enabled by the Adamawa State University . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that ADSU recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at ADSU to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Adamawa State University recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of Adamawa State University Mubi
Adamawa State University is located in Mubi, in the Northern Senatorial District of Adamawa State, Nigeria. It was established in 2002 by the Adamawa State University Law No. 10 of 2001.”. The title caption of the university is “Towards ensuring rapid development and transformation of the State”.
Adamawa State University Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested Staff Applicants
Why Do I Need An Adamawa State University Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; Adamawa State University hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available Adamawa State University Currents job Opportunities.
ADSU Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for ADSU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official ADSU recruitment portal via www.adsu.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
Adamawa State University Recruitment Update
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Adamawa State University on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Take note of the following points:
- The Adamawa State University will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the institution. They are not authorized representatives of the school. These offers are recruitment scams and do not originate from the institution.
Contact Adamawa State University Mubi
P.M.B. 25, Mubi – Nigeria
Tel:. +234 8036051129,
+234 8036227359, +234 7038132083.