ADSU Student Portal Login
The ADSU Student Portal Login – https://adsu.safsrms.com/ has been enabled by the Abia State University, Uturu . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
What’s ADSU Student Portal?
The Adamawa State University Mubi ( ADSU ) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Adamawa State University Mubi Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Explore Adamawa State University Mubi Student Portal Links
- ADSU Student Portal: https://adsu.safsrms.com/
- ADSU Postgraduate Portal: https://adsu.edu.ng/postgraduate-school/
- ADSU Main Website: https://adsu.edu.ng/
How To log into ADSU Student Portal
- Open your internet browser on your smartphone.
- Visit the ADSU student portal.
- Enter your username.
- Type in your Password.
- Click on Log in.
Contact Adamawa State University Mubi
P.M.B. 25, Mubi – Nigeria
Tel:. +234 8036051129,
+234 8036227359, +234 7038132083.