Aerospace Engineering Jobs In Ghana
Find The Current Available Aerospace Engineering Jobs In Ghana Below ;
Who Is An Aerospace Engineer?
Aerospace engineers design primarily aircraft, spacecraft, satellites, and missiles. In addition, they create and test prototypes to make sure that they function according to design. Aerospace engineers are employed in industries whose workers design or build aircraft, missiles, systems for national defense, or spacecraft. Aerospace engineers are employed primarily in manufacturing, analysis and design, research and development, and the federal government.
Roles And Duties Of Aerospace Engineer In Ghana
- Using mathematics, scientific, and engineering principles to design, repair, and improve air and spacecraft, component parts, facilities, materials, safety regulations, and manufacturing processes.
- Researching and analyzing information to develop designs and solve problems.
- Testing aircraft, rockets, and spacecraft to find and correct potential problems and to ensure compliance with quality, safety, and functionality requirements.
- Designing and assembling control panels, propulsion systems, guiding systems, computer systems, and other necessary parts and systems.
- Reviewing, developing, and improving production methods, facilities, and safety regulations.
- Coordinating activities with production, research, testing, and other departments to optimize safety and efficiency.
- Developing safety and quality standards, budgets, and timelines and ensuring projects comply with these regulations.
- Writing design proposals, reports, manuals, and other technical documents.
- Assisting with special projects or providing technical advice.
- Staying current on industry developments, technology, materials, trends, and regulations.
Qualification Required & Experience For Aerospace Engineer In Ghana
- Masters degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, mathematics or related field may be preferable
- 1-3 years of experience of entry-level positions
- Confidental, Secret, or Top Secret security clearance may be required for government projects
- Advanced knowledge of aeronautical machines, including airplanes, rockets, spacecraft, helicopters, and UAVs
- Intermediate to expert-level background using CAD software, such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, or ProEngineer
- Proven experience working within different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS
- Experience using computational software, such as MATLAB and Simulink
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to quickly and easily assess problems
- Ability to work collaboratively and seek assistance to solve problems
Typical Employers of Aerospace Engineers
Aerospace engineers are employed primarily in manufacturing
Analysis and Design
Research and Development, and the federal government.
Which university offers aerospace engineering in Ghana?
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and TechnologyAerospace Engineering KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi – Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly, Ghana | LinkedIn.
What are the subjects in aerospace engineering?
Aircraft Performance and Aircraft Structures.
Automatic Control & Guidance.
Is it hard to get a job in aerospace engineering?
The short answer is: if you’re one of the best in the field and willing to adapt, it is never hard to get a job as an engineer. Almost every large city or area where technology happens (Silicon Valley, Boston, Research Triangle in NC) has companies desperate to hire sharp, fast, adaptable engineers.
Which degree is best for aerospace engineering?
For aspiring aerospace engineers, a bachelor’s degree is an absolute must.
As you might expect, many prospective students begin their academic preparation by selecting a bachelor’s degree program.
Before you choose to do that, consider whether an advanced degree might help you reach your career goals.
Further Reading >>>Aerospace Engineer Salary In Ghana