How To Find Agric Bank SWIFT/BIC Codes
Overview Of Agric Bank GH : Swift And Branch Codes
Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana, commonly known as Agricultural Development Bank or ADB, is a government-owned development and commercial bank in Ghana. The bank is the first development finance institution established by the Government of Ghana.
About Agricultural Development Bank
Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Limited is a universal bank offering a full range of banking products and services in Consumer, Corporate, Parastatals/Public Sector, SME, Agriculture, Trade and E-Banking services. Its business focus is universal banking with a developmental focus on Agriculture and more.
The Bank successfully listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) on December 20, 2016. The new ownership structure of the Bank is:
- Financial Investment Trust -64.05%
- Government of Ghana – 21.50%
- Ghana Amalgamated Trust PLC- 11.26%
- Retail investors and ADB staff – 3.2%.
Agric Bank GH : Swift And Branch Codes
Below is a table showing Agricultural Development Bank branch code, BIC analysis & SWIFT code, Agricultural Development Bank address, and Agricultural Development Bank branches contacts.
|Agricultural Development Bank||DETAILS|
|Universal Branch Code|
|Bank Address||37 INDEPENDENCE AVE, ADB HOUSE|
|Registered Address||37 INDEPENDENCE AVE, ADB HOUSE|
|Bank Contact||0302 -770403, 781762, 779473, 768590 ,|
|Fax||0302 784893, 770411|
What Are The Uses Of Agricultural Development Bank Ghana Universal Branch Code
- Agricultural Development Bank universal branch code is used to curb financial fraud and banking risks locally and internationally.
- The Bank Of Ghana can use it to track any transactions or find the bank and branch that authorized certain transactions.
- It is also useful in tracking international transactions to protect the global economy. Excess fraudulent activities within various Ghanaian banks are capable of causing a downslope to the country’s economy. With the universal code, this will be caught before it happens.
Agricultural Development Bank Ghana Branch Codes
A branch code is a unique identifying code for a given branch of a bank. Each branch of a bank is differentiated by its branch code. These branch codes are known by various different names across the globe.
Differences Between A Universal Branch Code and The Branch Code
The two are used for similar occasions but at different levels…Thus All branches can use the universal branch code to carry out transactions regardless of their location. Where as Branch code is used for internal transactions within a particular branch.
Full List Of Agricultural Development Bank Branch Codes In Ghana
1. ADB Accra New Town Branch
2. ADB Achimota Branch
3. ADB Adabraka Branch – Accra
4. ADB Abeka-Lapaz Branch
5. ADB Dansoman Branch
6. ADB House Branch – Accra
7. ADB Kaneshie Branch
8. ADB Weija Branch – Accra
9. ADB Madina Branch
10. ADB Bank Nima Branch
11. ADB Nungua Branch – Accra
12.ADB Ring Road Central Branch
13. ADB Spintex Road Branch
14. ADB Gulf House Branch – Accra
15. ADB Labone Junction Branch
16. ADB Bank Makola Branch
17. ADB Ridge Branch – Accra
18. ADB Tema Main Branch
19. ADB Bank Tema Meridian Branch
20. ADB Diamond House Branch
21. ADB Tema Mankoadze Branch
22. ADB Osu Branch – Accra
23. ADB Tema East (Ashaiman) Branch
24. ADB Bank Teshie Branch – Accra
25. ADB Bukom Arena Agency Branch
LISTS OF ADB BANK BRANCHES IN ACCRA WITH ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS
|ADB Bank Branch||Branch Location||Contact Phone Numbers|
|Tema Mankoadze Branch||Tema Community 1, near VIP Station||0303204756|
|Teshie Branch||St. Anne’s Parish premises , Teshie Road||030 2712549, 030 2712664|
|Bukom Arena Branch||SSNIT Sports Emporium, Bukom||055 256 9489|
|Diamond House Branch||In the Diamond Cement Group Building, along the Steel Works Road, Tema|