Badr University in Cairo Admission 2017/2018
Are you interested in enrolling at BUC, but you are not quite sure from where to start?
We have divided the admission process into simple steps to help you. By following the steps and completing them in the correct time-frame using the mentioned below tools, you should find the admission process much easier.
A. University Admission Requirements:
1. A copy of the student sit card number (before the outcome of the result of the general secondary).
2. photocopy of a high school or equivalent (after the outcome of the general secondary).
2. Copy of birth certificate.
3. Copy of national ID for students.
4. Copy of parents national ID.
Note: (English placement test is a must).
B.Final Admission Results Requirements:
1. Original thanawya Amma certificate or an equivalent document from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. Original birth certificate.
3. 6 personal photos 4×6 with a white background.
4. Copy of national ID.
5. Military papers for male students.
6. Students enrolled at other universities should submit a withdrawal statement and a case statement showing their Military status.
7. Transferred students should submit a certificate of good conduct from their previous universities.
C.Transferred students Requirements:
1. Copy of high school certificate or equivalent.
2. Copy of international ID or copy of passport.
3. Certificate of good conduct for transferred students.
4. Original transcript documented from The Ministry of High Education.
5. Course description accredit from The Ministry of High Education.
6. Fees paid for transferring procedures are not refundable.