Busitema University Student Portal Login
The Authority of the Gulu University has enabled the Busitema University Students Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Busitema University Student Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Busitema University Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Busitema University Student Portal Login – https://student.busitema.ac.ug/portal-2.3/?cache
How to Login to Busitema University Student Portal
To access, you will need your Student Portal Login details (e.g username, student number, and password) respectively.
- Go to the Busitema University Student Portal Login provided below
- Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Summit or Login Button,
- You should be redirected to your student portal where you can access all the information you need.
Recover Your Forgotten Password/User ID
To reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID,
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
Location & Contact
Address; PO Box 236, Busitema, Eastern Region, Uganda
Tel +256 (454) 448 813
Fax +256 (454) 436 517