How To Apply On CAC Recruitment Portal Login
The CAC Recruitment Portal Login – https://www.cac.gov.ng/ has been enabled by the The Corporate Affairs Commission . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that CAC recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at CAC to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the The Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of The Corporate Affairs Commission
The Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria was established in 1990 vide Companies and Allied Matters Act no 1 1990 as amended, now on Act cap C20 Laws of Federation of Nigeria.
Why Do I Need An The Corporate Affairs Commission Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; The Corporate Affairs Commission hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available The Corporate Affairs Commission Currents job Opportunities.
The Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission Employment Portal Login Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Applicant interested in the CAC recruitment must be between 18 and 35 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
FAQs about the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
1. Is Corporate Affairs Commission currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment can do so via the CAC recruitment portal www.cac.gov.ng.
2. How can I apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2022?
To apply, visit the CAC recruitment portal at www.cac.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2022 Closing date?
The deadline for the CAC recruitment 2022 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How To Apply For the CAC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment portal at www.cac.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Contact Corporate Affairs Commission
If you require any level of support for our services please get in touch with us via the methods below:
Line 1 +234-818-229-8971
Line 2 +234-818-229-9016
Line 3 +234-908-740-1600
Line 4 +234-908-740-1599
Line 5 +234-908-740-1598
Line 6 +234-913-105-5341
Line 7 +234-913-105-5342
Line 8 +234-913-105-5343