Where To Check Ges Promotion Exams Results
How To Check Ges Promotion Exams Results ? GES promotion exam results are usually released a few weeks after the exams have been conducted. You can also check with your school or district education office for updates on the release of the results. To check the Ghana Education Service (GES) promotion exams results in Ghana, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Ghana Education Service at www.ges.gov.gh.
- On the homepage, click on the “Promotions” tab.
- Select the appropriate promotion category for which you wrote the exam.
- Enter your index number and the year you wrote the exam.
- Click on the “Submit” button to access your results.
HOW TO CHECK GES PROMOTION INTERVIEW STATUS.
GES promotion results are successfully uploaded online, to check your promotion status follow the below lead from:-
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card (GHC 10)
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to access your promotion status.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER ONLINE:
- Goto GES Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher to Pay with Mobile Wallet.
- On the Page, Select your Mobile Network Next,
- Enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0244123456) without +233
- Then, Enter Full Name of Mobile Wallet Account Holder (e.g. Kwame Boakye)
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
NB: We recommend you use the online method.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER OFFLINE:
- Dial *170# on your MTN mobile money registered phone
- Input 2 for Pay Bill and send/reply
- Select General Payment
- Input 6 for General Payment and send/reply
- Under Payment, enter the code “promotion”
- Enter 5 cedis in the amount due
- Enter a suitable reference, preferably your full name and send/reply
- Enter your MM Pin
- Use the phone number in the transaction as serial number and Transaction ID as pin.
GES Help-Line: 0260-943751
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.