COE Admission Portal Link
COE Admission Portal Link – The Authorities Of The Colleges of Education has enabled the COE Admission Portal For 2022 Teachers Training Admission till Monday 31st October 2022.
What is COE in Ghana?
In 2017, there were 40+ colleges of education in Ghana, up from 38 in 2015. The colleges are responsible for teacher education. A further two private colleges are to be absorbed into the group of 41 public institutions, raising the number to 43. Currently there are 46 Public Colleges of Education in Ghana
Is Ghana teacher training form out 2022 ?
Where Do I Apply For teacher training college?
Teacher Training colleges Admission In The Northern Zone Of Ghana
Teacher Training colleges Admission In The Ashanti/ Brong Ahafo Zone Of Ghana
Teacher Training colleges Admission In The Volta Zone Of Ghana
Teacher Training colleges Admission In The Eastern/Greater Accra Zone Of Ghana
Teacher Training colleges Admission In The Central/ Western Zone Of Ghana
Further Information >>>
Is D7 accepted in teacher training college?
Students with grade D7 won’t be accepted in colleges of education. See the Requirement of 2022/2023 Teacher Training college Admission Here
Price of Teacher Training forms 2022
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GHC180.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should, therefore, provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
What is the closing date for teacher training forms?
Teacher Training Colleges Admission Registration 2022 is scheduled to closes Monday 31st October 2022. The Teacher Training Colleges Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.