Courses Offered At CUCG And Their Requirement
Courses Offered At CUCG And Their Requirement For 2023/2024
Here is the complete list of courses offered at Catholic University College Ghana for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2023/2024 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in Catholic University College Ghana and cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University.
Faculty of Information & Communication & Sciences Technology
BSc. Computer Science
BSc. Actuarial Science
BSc. Mathematics with Economics
BSc. Mathematics with Economics
Faculty of Religious Studies
BA Religious Studies
Faculty of Education
BEd. Arts: English
BEd.Social Science: Accounting
BEd.Social Science: Geography
BEd. Arts: History
BEd. Science: Computer Science
BEd. Arts: Religious Studies
Post-Graduate Diploma in Education
Diploma in Education
Faculty of Public Health
BSc. Public Health (Management)
BSc. Public Health (Education)
BSc. Public Health (Informatics)
Faculty of Economic and Business Administration Courses offered At Catholic University College of Ghana
Banking & Finance
Centre for Enrichment Studies(CES)
Certificate in English Language
Certificate in French Language
Postgraduate Degree Courses offered At Catholic University College of Ghana
MSc/MPhil Public Health
Master of Business Administration(MBA)
Catholic University College of Ghana Entry Requirement
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Catholic University College of Ghana must have any of the following:
1. SSSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 24 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives
2. WASSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 36 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives;
3. GBCE/ABCE: Holders with passes in English and Mathematic, and any other (3) electives can apply.
4. GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels: Applicants must have passes in (2) subjects and a General Paper plus (5) passes at ‘O’ Level including English, Mathematics, Arts or Science subject.
5. Other Qualifications: Professional Certificate and Diploma holders of: HND, ICA, CIM, CIMA (I&II), SRN, RGN, RM, TEACHER’S CERT. ‘A’/DIPLOMA, CHN, EN, DBS, etc. can apply and may be considered for higher placement. (Please, enclose transcript(s) and result slip(s) of SSSCE/WASSCE/GCE, etc).
6. Mature Applicants: Interested applicants, who do not satisfy the above criteria but are 27years and above or with work experience, can apply. The applicants will be considered to write Entrance Examination and attend Interview. You will be admitted upon passing the Examination and Interview sessions.
1. Applicants with similar qualification or its equivalence (as specified above) can apply for admission consideration.
2. International applicants should have a valid passport.
3. Should be ready to acquire a resident permit and abide by the regulations governing the status of foreigners in Ghana.
Applicants should note the following Principles:
1.While the University will as much as possible respect applicants’ choice of discipline or Faculty, the admission and placement of applicants will will be determined essentially by the extent to which the courses of applicant’s Diploma/Certificate are cognate and of comparable level with or related to the subject area of the programme for which admission is being sought;
2. where this is not the case, the applicant with requisite qualifications in this category will be admitted to a lower level as may be deemed appropriate;
3. there will be no exemptions from courses generally, instead, students courses as well as any courses required by the Faculty (as pre-requisite) for the programme at the relevant level;
4. For the integrity of the University’s certificates and bearing in mind challenges with the harmonization of grades of transferred students, an applicants shall not be admitted to Level 400 under any circumstances.
Click Here To Apply For Catholic University College Ghana Admission
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.