Covenant University Admission Portal Login
The Covenant University Admission Portal Login – https://www.google.com/interstitial?url=https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ has been enabled . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Covenant University Admission Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Covenant University
Covenant University is a private Christian university in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. It is affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of African Universities, and National Universities Commission.
Has Covenant University started giving admission for 2023/2024?
Has Covenant University Started Giving Admission For 2023? NO! The Covenant University has NOT YET started giving admission for 2023/2024 candidates. This further means that the Covenant University admission portal is not yet open for candidates to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
What is the jamb cut off mark for Covenant University?
Last 2023/2024 admission year, Covenant University accepts candidates who scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME. The situation might be different this year because of low performance among candidates in the UTME exam.
Explore Covenant University Admission Portal Links
- The Covenant University (COVENANTUNI) Admission Portal: https://www.google.com/interstitial?url=https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- The Covenant University (COVENANTUNI) Official Website: https://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
Covenant University Post UTME – Eligibility
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
You are required to upload the following documents as your application is considered completed if you successfully upload the documents:
- Statement of Purpose: A statement of purpose (not more than 500-words) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interests and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the programmes (https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/) for different colleges for details.
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned JAMB result for the current year with your visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship which is to be written and signed by Parents
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and should not be more than 200kb.
Passport photograph must be in JPEG and should not be more than 100kb
Contact Covenant University
Covenant College Office of Academic Affairs
14049 Scenic Highway
Lookout Mountain, GA 30750