DELSU Admission Status Login
The DELSU Admission Status Login – https://www.delsu.edu.ng/print2022admin.aspx has been enabled by the Delta State University, Abraka. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Delta State University, Abraka Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Delta State University, Abraka
The Delta State University, Abraka – popularly known as DELSU – is a State government-owned university in Nigeria with the main campus located at Abraka, Delta State and it’s sub campus at Oleh. The Oleh campus was established with the 1995 Amended Edict.
Is Delta State University, Abraka admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Delta State University, Abraka ( DELSU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that DELSU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check DELSU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check DELSU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to DELSU application portal https://www.delsu.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Delta State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://www.delsu.edu.ng/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Delta State University, Abraka
P.M.B. 1, Abraka Delta State, Nigeria