DELSU Recruitment Portal Login
The DELSU Recruitment Portal Login – https://www.delsu.edu.ng/ has been enabled by the Delta State University, Abraka . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that Delta State University, Abraka recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at Delta State University, Abraka to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Delta State University, Abraka recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of Delta State University, Abraka
The Delta State University, Abraka – popularly known as DELSU – is a State government-owned university in Nigeria with the main campus located at Abraka, Delta State and it’s sub campus at Oleh. The Oleh campus was established with the 1995 Amended Edict.
Delta State University, Abraka Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Interested Staff Applicants
Why Do I Need An Delta State University, Abraka Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; Delta State University, Abraka hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available Delta State University, Abraka Currents job Opportunities.
DELSU Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for DELSU Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official DELSU recruitment portal via delsu.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
Contact Delta State University, Abraka
P.M.B. 1, Abraka Delta State, Nigeria