How To Apply DU Admission Portal Login
DU Admission Portal Login – https://admission.uod.ac.in/ has been enabled by the University of Delhi . . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
DU Admission Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of University of Delhi
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate, public, central university located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly and is recognized as an Institute of Eminence by the University Grants Commission.
Has DU started giving admission for 2022 – 2023 ?
DU Application Form has been made available through online mode. Candidates are able to apply for Delhi University 2022 through CUET from 6th April 2022. The DU Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
How much percentage is required for DU?
Secure 75% Marks (for general category) aggregate in best of four including 85% marks in English. Pass 10+2 examination. Secure at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/OBC). Cleared bachelor or masters degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any equivalent stream.
DU Admission Portal Login
University of Delhi Admission Portal – https://admission.uod.ac.in/
University of Delhi UG Admission Portal – https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in/
University of Delhi PG Admission Portal – https://pgadmission.uod.ac.in/index.php/site/login
University of Delhi UG Admission Portal
- This portal caters to the registration of all candidates seeking admission to undergraduate programmes at the University of Delhi.
- A large number of students will be registering simultaneously. Due to the heavy traffic, you may face delays in submitting your form.
- Kindly do not wait for the last day of registration to pay the fee to complete your online registration form.
- This is an integrated registration form for both merit-based and entrance-test based undergraduate courses.
- Student registering on the admission portal shall be considered for all merit based courses for all colleges, subject to the eligibility. Please read bulletin of information for details.
University of Delhi PG Admission Portal
- An eligible applicant desirous to seek admission to Postgraduate Programme(s) of the University of Delhi for the academic session 2022-23 must read the contents of the Bulletin of Information carefully.
- Changes made in any programme after the release of the Bulletin shall become effective from the date it is posted on Postgraduate (PG) Admission Portal.
- University reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Bulletin without giving any prior notice. Any change so made shall be updated on the PG Admission Portal.
- Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for any updates and grievances resulting from lack of reading / consulting this bulletin will not be entertained.
- For Each Programme a separate Application Form need to be submitted.
- Only a single candidate can apply from a registration
- His/Her Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)
- His/Her Scanned Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- A valid ID Proof (Self Attested). This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card / Voter’s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested) , max size 100KB.
Contact University of Delhi
Location: Room No. 12, First Floor, Conference Centre, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007.
Call Us: +91 11 2766 7771
Send Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us: http://ir.du.ac.in
For Appointment: Appointment Request Form
Dealing Timings: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm & 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
(Office will remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all Public/ Gazetted Holidays)