How To Access EPUC eLearning Portal Login
The EPUC eLearning Portal Login – https://elearning.epuc.edu.gh/login/index.php has been enabled . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
EPUC eLearning Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
EP University College Online Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
EPUC eLearning Portal Link – https://elearning.epuc.edu.gh/login/index.php
How To Login To EPUC eLearning Portal
To discover EP University College Student Portal, here are the steps to follow;
- Visit the Any Search Engine ( Goggle Chrome , Mozila…) And Search For EP University College e learning Portal
- Click On EP University College eLearning Portal i.e https://elearning.epuc.edu.gh/login/index.php
- Login with the username and password given to you
How Do I Recover My Student Portal Password ?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Finding Difficulty in login in to EP University College eLearning Portal ,
Contact EP University College
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions: email@example.com
- HotLine/Call Line: +233 204 088 867/+233 548 966 604
- Ho, Volta Region, Ghana