How To Check Results On eResults Waecgh Portal Login
eResults Waecgh Portal Login – https://eresults.waecgh.org/ . The West African Examination Council has enabled the results portal for the 2022 WASSCE Candidates to check their results Online .
Check 2022 WASSCE Results via eResults Waecgh Portal Login
- Enter your Index Number.eg 1000000001
- Confirm Your Index Number .eg 1000000001
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2022.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher. eg 012345678912.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. A1B2C3D4E5F9
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Easy Ways to Check your WAEC Results on Mobile Phone
Find out the easy ways to check your BECE Results, WASSCE Results or NOVDEC Results Online using your Mobile Phone in Ghana. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC Ghana) wishes to inform the general public that it is now possible for individuals to purchase results checker PINs and check BECE, WASSCE or NOVDEC results via SMS using Mobile Money Platforms.
How to Check your WAEC Results on Mobile Phone
The process is easy and simple. After following all these simple guides, subscribers will then receive their results checker PIN/Text message of their results on their phones.
- Dial *944# or *447*160# (WEAC Ghana Mobile Service)
- Select Option 1 – Result Checker Pins
- Select Option 2 – School and Private (BECE, WASSCE)
- Payment Option (Network provider)
- Choose your mobile wallet number – either Self or Other (NB: you will be charged GHS 10.00 as payment)
- Now Dial *170#
- Select Option 6
- Follow by Option 3
- Approve your Transaction
- An SMS containing your Results checker PIN will be sent via your phone
- To Purchase WAEC BECE Results Checker PIN Dial *944# or *447*160#
How to Request your WAEC Results via SMS
- Dial *944#
- Select Exam (e.g BECE)
- Enter Year of Completion (Must be 1990 – 2021) for BECE School
- Enter Index Number (Must be 9 to 12 digit)
- Input your Date of Birth (Must be in this format dd/mm/yyyy)
- Enter your Result Checker PIN
- Wait for your result via SMS
Shortcode For Recovering Or Retrieving Your 2022 WASSCE Results
You can retrieve or recover your SMS from *944# WAEC Mobile Money Service through recoversms.waecgh.org