How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Portal Login
The FRSC Recruitment Portal Login – https://frsc.gov.ng/login/ has been enabled by the The Federal Road Safety Corps . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We wish to inform the general public that FRSC recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The school management invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at FRSC to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the The Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Overview Of The Federal Road Safety Corps
Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
The Federal Road Safety Corps Employment Portal Login Eligibility
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Why Do I Need An The Federal Road Safety Corps Employment Portal ?
A job vacancy is a post, either newly created, unoccupied or about to become vacant ; The Federal Road Safety Corps hereby invites applications for recruitment Take a few minutes to create or modify your employment profile by Searching for available The Federal Road Safety Corps Currents job Opportunities.
Important Points to Note on FRSC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FRSC Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FRSC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FRSC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on frsc.gov.ng
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FRSC.
FRSC Recruitment Eligible States
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Federal road safety corps recruitment, you need to visit the application portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, Click your desired position, fill the online application with your correct information and attach the required documents and submit;
- Visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Login to your dashboard
- Update your profile
- Fill the application form
- Attach required documents
The Federal road safety corps will contact selected candidates via email for the next phase of the recruitment.
Contact Federal road safety corps
Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
122 (Emergency Toll free Line)
0700- CALL – FRSC
0700 – 2255 – 3772