How To Access GBUC Student Portal Login
The GBUC Student Portal Login – http://www.gbucportal.com/gad_portal/ has been enabled . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
GBUC Student Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Ghana Baptist University College Online Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
GBUC Portal Link – http://www.gbucportal.com/gad_portal/
How To Login To GBUC Student Portal
To discover Ghana Baptist University College Student Portal, here are the steps to follow;
- Visit the Any Search Engine ( Goggle Chrome , Mozila…) And Search For Data Link Online Portal
- Click On Ghana Baptist University College Student Portal i.e http://www.gbucportal.com/gad_portal/
- 1. Login with the username and password given to you
- 2. Goto Left side menu (Students Section) and click Course Registration or see statement of results
- 3. Select the required courses that are mounted for you and click register
- 4. Enable popup in the browser if required and click print this page. Submit form for endorsement
GBUC Online Course Registration
A student shall attend all such lectures, tutorials, seminars and practicals and undertake all other activities and assignments as are approved by the University in addition to those prescribed for the courses in the programme for which he/she has registered.
Each Department shall, with the approval of the Academic Board, determine the requirements for the courses they offer. A student who does not fulfil the requirements for any course shall not be allowed to take the examination for that course. A student who is absent for a cumulative period of twenty-one (21) working days from all lectures, tutorials, practical and other activities prescribed for any course in any semester shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the course. Such a student shall not be permitted to sit the semester examination. In the case of a core course, the student shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the entire programme.
How Do I Recover My Student Portal Password ?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Finding Difficulty in login in to Ghana Baptist University College Student Portal ,
Contact Ghana Baptist University College
- Opposite Anglican SHS,
- +233 0322080195