GCUC Virtual Class Portal login
The Authority of the Garden City University College has enabled the GCUC Virtual Class Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
GCUC Virtual Class Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Garden City University College Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
GCUC Virtual Class Portal – https://apps.gcuc.edu.gh/vclass/login/index.php
GCUC Students Portal
- GCUC Students Portal: https://gcuc.edu.gh/portals/student/
Online Course Registration
- Visit the GCUC Website: https://www.gcuc.edu.gh/
- Navigate and tap on Academics
- From the pop-up, Tap on Students Portal
- Enter your Index Number as Username and Index Number as password
If you changed your password and have forgotten, contact the System Administrator.
- Click on Sign In
- On the welcome page, Click on the Semester Registration Item
- Select the semester from the semester list
If your program has an option, select the Program Option and the Semester
- Select your semester courses by Checking the checkbox against (at the left side of) the course.
- To select all courses at once, click on the checkbox on the course list field names
- Click on Register
- Click on Print Out to print
NB: You can see the Register button only if you are qualified to register
GCUC Virtual Class
- Visit GCUC Virtual Class Portal login here: https://apps.gcuc.edu.gh/vclass/login/index.php
- Sign in with GCUC Index Number as your Username, and Pa55@gcucas the default password.
- Tap on Login
Notice to all continuing students
- As directed by Academic Board, all continuing students are required to make at least 50% payment of their fees for the first semester of the 2021/2022 Academic Year and do their Online Course Registration.
- Please note that unregistered students will not be allowed to attend lectures
Notice to all fresher’s
- You can only register your courses for the semester after you have made payment not less than 50% of your total fees.
- If you have not done so, kindly pay the required fees before.
- All first-time users are required to change the default password to their own for personal
security and privacy.
- All school fees issues should contact: 0247025890
- If you don’t know your login credentials, or you encounter any difficulty logging in,
- Kindly contact the IT Unit on 0548409926 / 0596917188 for assistance.