Ghana Institute Of Journalism ( GIJ ) Application Procedure
- Pay your application fee at any Fidelity Bank Branch by providing your name and telephone number. Applicants will be required to fill a form before they are served.
- You will be provided your application number at the bank.
- After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should follow the instructions given by going to http://registration.gij.edu.gh/apply/start to complete the on-line application.
B: DOWNLOADABLE FORMS
- Application Forms can also be downloaded at gij.edu.gh
- Submit the downloaded form with a pay-in-slip from any Fidelity Bank Branch
C: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLYING FROM ABROAD
- International applicants should apply using the following link to access the online application form for completion and submission.
- All applicants are expected to pay to the Institute a non-refundable application processing fee paid directly or wire transferred into the Ghana Institute of Journalism Foreign Account.
- Account Number : 1971031304445
- Swift Code : FBLIGHAC