Gombe GSU Admission Status Login
The Gombe GSU Admission Status Login – https://gsu.edu.ng/home/admissions/ has been enabled by the Gombe State University. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
You are on your way to becoming an undergraduate at our Great University
Gombe State University Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
Overview Of Gombe State University
Gombe State University is located in Tudun Wada Shamaki ward Gombe State, Nigeria. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The state University has a Chancellor and 11 members of Governing council, principals and management staff.
Is Gombe State University admission list out?
NO! CURRENTLY, the Gombe State University ( Gombe GSU ) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic session is Not Yet Officially Out. This means that Gombe GSU 2022 admission list has Not Yet Been released.
How To Check Gombe GSU Admission List Via JAMB
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check Gombe GSU Admission Status On School Portal (UTME/Direct Entry)
Step 1: log on to GSU application portal https://gsu.edu.ng/home/
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the Gombe State University.
Step 5: Return to the application portal https://gsu.edu.ng/home/ after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
Contact Gombe State University
Gombe State University
Tudun Wada, Gombe, Gombe State +2348035886755 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.gsu.edu.ng