GTUC SIP Portal Login
The Authority of the Ghana Technical University College has enabled the GTUC SIP Portal Login. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Ghana Technical University College Student Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Ghana Technical University College Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Ghana Technical University College SIP Portal – https://erp.gctu.edu.gh/sip/
How to Access the GTUC SIP
- Visit here the GTUC website via: https://site.gctu.edu.gh/
- Navigate and Tap on Student Portal
- Read the instructions and probable feedback messages
How to Login GTUC SIP
- Sign in here GTUC Student Portal
- Enter your GTUC Email (indexNumber@live.gtuc.edu.gh) and Password
- Tap on the Login Button
Congratulations!!! You are now login to your GTUC dashboard
GTUC SIP Online Course Registration Process
As mentioned earlier, course registration is among the academic activities a student can accomplish using the Online GTUC SIP. Here are the steps outline below:
- Access your GTUC Student Portal
- Tap course registration
- Check all the course you are to register for the semester
- Tap on Next at the right corner beneath the courses
- OK all popups
- A confirmation message will pop up, informing you that you have successfully registered your courses
How to Check GTUC SIP Semester Results
The portal has also proved significant to learners because they can now trace their academic progress. Here is how a student can check their results on the GTUC SIP.
- Login to the GTUC Student Portal
- Tap on “Check Results”
- A drop-down extension titled “My Result Slip” will appear
- Click on it to view all your semester results/grades