How To Find HFC Bank GH SWIFT/BIC Codes
Overview Of HFC Bank GH
Republic Bank Ghana Limited, formerly HFC Bank, is a commercial bank in Ghana. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Ghana, the central bank and national banking regulator.
About HFC Bank
HFC Bank (Ghana) Limited, a subsidiary of Republic Bank Limited of Trinidad & Tobago, is a leading Universal Banking Institution in Ghana and arguably the most diversified Financial Institution. As a one-stop Financial Institution, our services include Corporate, Commercial and Retail Banking; Investment Banking; Mortgage Banking and Micro Finance.
With the history of Home Finance Company, HFC Bank has been very instrumental in the development of the mortgage industry in Ghana and continues to be the number one home loan provider in the country.
Republic Bank Ghana Swift Codes
Below is a table showing Republic Bank Ghana branch code, BIC analysis & SWIFT code, Republic Bank Ghana address, and Republic Bank Ghana branches contacts.
|Republic Bank GHANA||DETAILS|
|Universal Branch Code|
|Bank Address||35 SIXTH AVENUE NORTH RIDGE, EBANKESE|
|Registered Address||35 SIXTH AVENUE NORTH RIDGE, EBANKESE|
|Bank Contact||+233 (0) 302 634 060|
SWIFT Code HFCAGHAC Breakdown
|SWIFT Code||HFCAGHAC or HFCAGHACXXX|
|Bank Code||HFCA – code assigned to REPUBLIC BANK (GHANA) LTD|
|Country Code||GH – code belongs to Ghana|
|Location Code||AC – code represents the institution location|
|Code Status||C – C means active code|
|Branch Code||not assigned or XXX – code indicates this is a head office|
What Are The Uses Of Republic Bank Ghana Universal Branch Code
- Republic Bank universal branch code is used to curb financial fraud and banking risks locally and internationally.
- The Bank Of Ghana can use it to track any transactions or find the bank and branch that authorized certain transactions.
- It is also useful in tracking international transactions to protect the global economy. Excess fraudulent activities within various Ghanaian banks are capable of causing a downslope to the country’s economy. With the universal code, this will be caught before it happens.
Republic Bank Ghana Branch Codes
A branch code is a unique identifying code for a given branch of a bank. Each branch of a bank is differentiated by its branch code. These branch codes are known by various different names across the globe.
Differences Between A Universal Branch Code and The Branch Code
The two are used for similar occasions but at different levels…Thus All branches can use the universal branch code to carry out transactions regardless of their location. Where as Branch code is used for internal transactions within a particular branch.
Full List Of Republic Bank Branch Codes In Ghana
The following are the complete list of Republic Bank branches in Accra:
1. Republic Bank Head Office North Ridge Branch
2. Republic Bank Accra Central Branch
3. Republic Bank Achimota Branch
4. Republic Bank Madina Branch
5. Republic Bank Tema Branch
6. Republic Bank Ashiaman Branch
7. Republic Bank Ridge Branch
8. Republic Bank Tudu Branch
9. Republic Bank Baatsona Branch
10. Republic Bank Private Bank Branch
11. Republic Bank Accra Post office Square Branch
12. Republic Bank Adabraka Branch
13. Republic Bank Dansoman Branch
14. Republic Bank Adjiriganor Branch
15. Republic Bank Tema Community 25 Branch