How To Access Hokie Spa Login
The Authority of the Virginia Polytechnic (VT Tech) Institute and State University has enabled the Hokie Spa Login – https://hokiespa.vt.edu/. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Virginia Polytechnic Username Requirements;
- Length: between 3 – 16 characters
- Must start with a letter (not a number)
- Must contain only letters and numbers (no spaces or special characters)
How To Create A Username On Virginia Polytechnic
Once your admission to Virginia Tech is completed as described in your mailed offer letter from undergraduate admissions or in the offer information from the Graduate School, you will be able to input the information provided that is unique to you. To create your VT Username, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the onecampus.vt.edu Web page.
- If the page appears dark with text overlaid, click the page to dismiss the overlaid text.
- If any OneCampus announcements pop up, click the appropriate button to dismiss the pop-up after reading the text.
- To the right of the OneCampus logo, in the “what would you like to do?” search box, type: create.
- On the keyboard, press the Enter or Return key.
- Click the Create VT Username task icon. A new window or tab will open.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Set up passphrase recovery options in My Accounts, requiring that you log in with your VT Username to enroll in 2-factor authentication.
How to Access Hokie Spa
Simply follow the steps below to get started
- Visit the VT Tech Website via: https://vt.edu/
- Locate Resources For on the navigation tab
- Select Current Student for the drop-down menu
- Scroll Down and Select HokieSpa under tools categories
- Tap on it to access the homepage
Congratulations!!! Find out below how to login
How to Login Hokie Spa
Here is the quick way to login into the VT Tech Student Portal
- Go to VT Tech Login Service
- Enter your VT Username (PID) or guest account email address to log in.
- Tap the Login button.
How to Reset Your Login Password
Do you know your HokieSpa username or password? Get help accessing your forgot your username or password.
- Tap on I forgot on the login homepage
- What did you forgot? Select from the list
- Select your Affiliation
Your username is your Virginia Tech PID, which is commonly the mailbox name of your VT email address. Consider the example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assuming the above is not a mail alias, the PID is hizzy123.
Contact 4Help if you need further assistance.
See Also >>> UNT Canvas Portal Login