How To Buy ECG Prepaid Online In Ghana
Learn More About How To Buy ECG Prepaid Online In Ghana ;
Here is a simple step by step guide on how to buy prepaid online with Mobile Money, Very Easy, Have you ever joined long queues to purchase your electricity credit(prepaid) or having to sleep in darkness when your electricity credits run out at odd hours in the night? This has been a major problem for most customers.
Types Of ECG Meters In Ghana
- E-CASH I
- E-CASH II
- E-CASH III
- ENERSMART (HOLLEY)
- KAMSTRUP (NURI)
- SMART G
- SMARTCASH – BOT
- SMARTCASH – BXC
- ECG E-CASH I prepaid meter.
Mobile Apps For Purchasing ECG credit on your prepaid meter
- ECG Power
Using “smart meters“, worry no more.
This gist is to help you top -up or buy your electricity (prepaid) with mobile money. for short, how to buy prepaid online.
To use the E-prepaid app, users simply download E-PREPAID from the Google Play Store, sign up, enter their 8 or 9-digit meter number, their amount of purchase, and the name registered to the smart meter, and pay through MTN mobile money.
Instantly, customers will have their meters topped up at any time of the day.
How can I buy a prepaid unit online?
How to recharge a prepaid electricity meter online in simple steps using nepa.ng.
Get any internet-enabled device e.g mobile phone, laptop, desktop, etc. Select the electricity distribution company you are registered with (e.g. Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKDC) Prepaid.) Then enter your meter number.
How do I know my prepaid meter account number?
Check meter number: To know your meter number, press 65 then the blue button, the meter number is the 11 digit number that display on the screen. Balance: To check balance, press “07” on the keypad and then press the blue button.
The available balance will be displayed in this format.
How to Buy ECG Prepaid With Mobile Money
Another useful app you can use to buy the Electricity Company of Ghana prepaid credit via mobile money is the Epower App.
Like the official ECG Power app, we discussed previously, the Epower app is also available on PlayStore. You can download and use the app to buy ECG prepaid while you make the payments with your mobile money.
Follow these steps to download the Epower app and buy ECG prepaid credit with your mobile money:
- On your Android phone, go to PlayStore.
- Search for “Epower.”
- Select the app which has the red and white logo by Fucah Technologies LTD.
- Click on “Install“.
- Wait for a few seconds. Depending on your internet connection, the app might take some time to install on your phone.
- When the installation is completed, tap on “Open”.
- Sign in with your phone number and password.
- You will come to the “Buy Prepaid” page.
- To buy prepaid credit, enter Meter ID, Amount, Meter owner name, City/Town.
- Click on the Buy button to purchase ECG prepaid credit and pay with your mobile money.
That is all you need to do to buy your ECG prepaid credit with the Epower App.
ECG Short Code For Buying Prepaid
If you want to buy prepaid unit on your ECG meter, you can either go to the main office or use the short code.
If you want to use the ECG short code to buy prepaid unit, please follow the basic steps below:
- Dial the ECG short code *226# on your phone.
- You will see “Welcome to ECG”.
- Please select your option.
- To topup your ECG prepaid meter, select 1.
- Select Paybill if you want to buy credit using the ECG shortcode.
- After you select your option in the previous step, you need to enter your ECG meter number.
- Finally, follow the prompt to successfully buy prepaid using the ECG short code.
That is all you need to do for buying prepaid credit using the shortcode.