How To Buy UCC Admission Voucher Via Mobile money
How To Buy UCC Admission Voucher Via Mobile money ? To buy the University of Cape Coast (UCC) admission voucher using mobile money, you typically need to follow these steps:
- Ensure you have an active mobile money account with sufficient funds.
- Visit the official website of UCC or the designated admission portal.
- Look for the option to purchase an admission voucher or an application form. It may be labeled as “Buy Voucher” or “Apply Now.”
- Select the mobile money payment option.
- Enter your mobile money number when prompted. Make sure you enter the correct number associated with your mobile money account.
- Confirm the payment amount. The cost of the UCC admission voucher should be specified on the website.
- You will receive a prompt or notification on your mobile phone from your mobile money service provider requesting your approval to proceed with the payment. Follow the instructions provided by your mobile money service provider to authorize the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you should receive a confirmation message or a voucher code on your mobile phone. Make sure to keep this voucher code as it will be needed for your application.
- Proceed with your UCC admission application on the website. You may be required to enter the voucher code during the application process.
Where Do I Apply For UCC Admission 2021/2022 ?
This article contains information on the University of Cape Coast Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2021/2022 academic year. Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.Please Login To UCC Online Application Portal Here
How much is UCC Forms 2021?
COST OF E-VOUCHERS:
Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢220.00
International Applicants – US$120.00
Where Do I Get UCC Forms To Buy?
E-vouchers for online application are up for sale at the following Centres:
1. SALES CENTRES
(a) Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
(b) All Regional and major District Offices of Ghana Post – (Mode of payment – CASH)
(c) University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
(d) I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – CASH)
(e) GCB Bank (Mode of Paayment – CASH)
(f) ADB Bank (Mode of Payment – CASH)
(g) GT Bank (Mode of Payment – CASH)
(h) CBG Bank (Mode of Payment – CASH)
(i) ZENITH Bank (Mode of Payment – CASH)
(j) PRUDENTIAL Bank (Mode of Payment – CASH)
(k) REPUBLIC Bank (Mode of Payment – CASH)
(l) ARP Bank (Mode of Payment – CASH)
What is the deadline for UCC application forms ?
The 2021/2022 University of Cape Coast Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
International applicants and Ghanaian applicants abroad can make payment by VISA Card and have their E-Vouchers PINs sent to their e-mail addresses to enable them to complete their applications online.See also UCC 2020-21 Supplementary Scholarship Application Open – Apply Now
The deadlines for submission of completed application forms are Friday, 3rd September, 2021.
Where Do I Get Help If Facing Difficulty in Applying for UCC Forms?
The Registrar, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- +233 32440, +233  32480-9
Note – Once UCC Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the forms are still on sale.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.