How To Check Sim Card Registration Name In Ghana
Learn How To Check Sim Card Registration Name In Ghana ; Dial *400# to check if your name, ID card and number are all correct now.
How To Check Your MTN Ghana SIM Registration Status
- Dial *400# to verify the authenticity of your SIM.
- Wait for some minutes for the prompt message to appear.
- You should have a message indicating your SIM registration status.
How do I check if my SIM card is registered in my name?
- Dial *400# on all networks to initiate the verification process.
- or you can send a blank text message to 400.
- The next screen prompt should contain details of your identity used to Register the sim.
How can I know my SIM card details?
Go to Settings > About Phone > Status, then scroll down and locate the ICCID (SIM Card) number. 2. Remove the back cover and the battery, slide out the SIM Card and locate the SIM Card number on the card.