How To Check Voter ID Number In Ghana
Learn How To Check Voter ID Number In Ghana ; On the Commission’s website, the Register has been published in two searchable databases – Special Voting and Main Register. To access their details, registered voters should visit the website https://registers.ec.gov.gh and enter their 10-digit Voter ID card number.
The Commission has provided a USSD code for registered voters to check their details on all networks. To access their details, registered voters need to dial *711*2020# on any phone and network, enter their Voter ID card number and the Polling Station Code where they registered. This information is available on the voter’s Voter Card.
EC Android Mobile Application
Registered Voters can also check their details through the EC Android Application – Ghana EC Voters Information Hub – that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The usage of this mobile application is similar to the USSD, but it allows Voters to scan the QR Code on their Voter ID Card to retrieve their details.
How To Verify Your Voter ID Card Details In Ghana On Mobile
See below the steps to follow in checking the validity fo your voter ID Card in Ghana using mobile phones.
- Go to a new message on your mobile phone menu
- Type your full Voter’s ID Number in the message section
- Go to the receiver column and enter 1422
- Click on Send to send the ID number to 1422
- Wait for a confirmation message with your Voter’s ID details from Electoral Commission
- You will now receive that detail that matches the ID Card number.
- Cross-check those details on the phone to make sure it corresponds with the ones on your card.