How To Check Your Ghana Card Online
Learn How To Check Your Ghana Card Online ; The Ghana Card is a national Identity card that is issued by the Ghanaian authorities to Ghanaian citizens both resident and non-resident, and legally and permanently resident foreign nationals. It is proof of identity, citizenship and residence of the holder. The current version is in ID1 format and biometric.
How do I register my Ghana Card online?
Navigate to your application history page, click the ‘Download Application Form’ button to download your application for print. Once you have printed the form, visit any National Identification Authority (NIA) registration center with a printed copy of your application form to apply for your free Ghana Card.
Verify Ghana Card with your Phone
Below are the steps you need to follow to access and verify all the information captured on your Ghana Card.
- Download ReadID NFC App for Android or IOS
- Enable the NFC function
- Tap “Get Started”
- Select ID Card or Passport
- Focus your camera on the Ghana Card MRZ code
- Keep the camera focus until it turns green (Ghana Card Access Number extracted)
- Place your Ghana card on the NFC zone of your phone, move slowly to start reading.
- All details on the Ghana card will show on your phone.
Ghana Card Contact Details
National Identification Authority
No.8 Nelson Mandela Avenue
Off Gulf House Street
South Legon, Accra, Ghana
Digital Address: GA – 237 – 1033
P. O. Box M680
Ministries Post Office
(+233) 302-99-9306 – 9